Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2016 Update to our ’empirical unforced noise’ analysis
- Do ‘propagation of error’ calculations invalidate climate model projections of global warming?
- 2016 Global Temperature Update to Hansen’s 1981 Projection
- 2016 update of modeled vs. observed global temperature
- Why do climate models disagree on the size of global temperature variability?
Monthly Archives: July 2014
(The following was originally posted at Climate Lab Book) As the attention received by the ‘global warming hiatus’ demonstrates, global mean surface temperature (T) variability on decadal timescales is of great interest to both the general public and to scientists. … Continue reading