Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Defending science at the People’s Climate March
- Climate Science for People Really in a Hurry
- 2016 Update to our ’empirical unforced noise’ analysis
- Do ‘propagation of error’ calculations invalidate climate model projections of global warming?
- 2016 Global Temperature Update to Hansen’s 1981 Projection
Monthly Archives: August 2013
UPDATE 12/1/2013: Wisconsin finished the regular season at 9-3 (the most likely outcome according to the original prediction). They lost the two games that they were probabilistic underdogs in and they dropped another game that they were probabilistic favorites in (as was … Continue reading