Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Defending science at the People’s Climate March
- Climate Science for People Really in a Hurry
- 2016 Update to our ’empirical unforced noise’ analysis
- Do ‘propagation of error’ calculations invalidate climate model projections of global warming?
- 2016 Global Temperature Update to Hansen’s 1981 Projection
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Our Paper, “Regions of significant influence on unforced global mean surface air temperature variability in climate models” has been highlighted by a number of media outlets: sciencedaily carbonbrief scienceworldreport duke reportingclimatescience phys spacedaily green-energy-news rdmag astrobiologymagazie climatewire Neue Zuercher Zeitung (Swiss … Continue reading