Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2016 Update to our ’empirical unforced noise’ analysis
- Do ‘propagation of error’ calculations invalidate climate model projections of global warming?
- 2016 Global Temperature Update to Hansen’s 1981 Projection
- 2016 update of modeled vs. observed global temperature
- Why do climate models disagree on the size of global temperature variability?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
In a previous post I mentioned that I wanted to test the reliability of the cumulative connections team ranking method by keeping track of the number of NCAA tournament games in which the higher ranked team actually won the game. … Continue reading