- Americans for Nuclear Energy Podcast: Bridging the Political Divide on Climate Science
- Euronews tonight: Climate Crisis
- Quillette: Empiricism and Dogma: Why Left and Right Can’t Agree on Climate Change
- The Glenn Show: Costs now, possible benefits for our grandkids
- Yahoo! on a 2019 US Heatwave: America will roast for 4 days.
- MIT Technology Review: The world’s most powerful supercomputer is tailor made for the AI era
- CBS San Francisco: Heat Spikes Becoming More Common As Climate Change Accelerates
- MindBodyGreen: A Climate Expert On How The California Wildfires Got This Bad
- Radio Ecoshock: Will climate damage slow down the killer economy?
- Duke Environment Magazine: THE COMMUNICATION DILEMMA: PhD Student Patrick Brown Discovers Just How Quickly Climate Change Results Can be Misconstrued
- Gizmodo: The Most Insane Claims From the Climate Conspiracy Manual Just Sent to Thousands of Teachers.
- San Jose Inside: Sheltering in Place Has Vastly Improved Region’s Air Quality—But How Long Will It Last?
On the magnitude of future global warming
- Washington Post: The most accurate climate change models predict the most alarming consequences, study finds
- Newsweek: GLOBAL WARMING: OUR MOST DIRE PREDICTIONS FOR THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET ARE PROBABLY RIGHT
- Huffington Post: Decisions on Nuclear Plant Construction, FERC Directive Could Affect Grid’s Generation Sources
- The Guardian: Scientists have beaten down the best climate denial argument
- MIT Technology Review: Global Warming’s Worst-Case Projections Look Increasingly Likely
- Vice News: Earth Will Likely Be Much Warmer in 2100 Than We Anticipated, Scientists Warn
- Yahoo News: Global Warming: Our Most Dire Predictions for the Future of the Planet Are Probably Right
- Inside Climate News: The Most Accurate Climate Models Predict Greater Warming, Study Shows
- Business Insider: The world may actually get 15% hotter than scientists previously thought by the end of the century
- Futurism: The IPCC May Have Underestimated Future Warming Trends
- Radio/podcast Interviews
- Radio Ecoshock: Science of the Nasty Future
- Radio NZ, Checkpoint: New study puts climate change projections in doubt
- Radio WFHB: Eco Feature
- Nature Podcast: Sensitive to carbon dioxide
- Video from PragerU makes several incorrect and misleading claims about climate change
- 2°C is not known to be a “point of no return”, as Jonathan Franzen claims
- Prediction by Extinction Rebellion’s Roger Hallam that climate change will kill 6 billion people by 2100 is unsupported.
- Financial Post commentary misleads about warming effect of greenhouse gas emissions by cherry-picking studies
- Incorrect claim that global warming is mostly natural was based on a study that can’t support that conclusion
- Breitbart misrepresents research from 58 scientific papers to falsely claim that they disprove human-caused global warming
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry incorrectly claims CO2 is not primary cause of climate change
- Breitbart falsely claims 58 studies refute human-caused global warming
- Natural variability can not explain modern global warming, as Heartland Institute report claims
- Heartland Institute report’s claim that climate models are too sensitive to CO2 does not reflect evidence
- New York Times’ news coverage of 2016 global temperature data was an accurate summary
On changes in global temperature variability with warming
- Science Daily: Warmer world may bring more local, less global, temperature variability
- Science Newsline: Warmer World May Bring More Local, Less Global, Temperature Variability
- Phys.org: Warmer world may bring more local, less global, temperature variability
- Nature: Climate variability: Picking apart climate models.
On the stability of unforced global temperature
- SciWorks Radio: Understanding Human-Driven Climate Change
- TechTimes: Long-Term Global Warming Not Unpredictable, Needs External Drivers: Study
- Christian Science Monitor: Did the climate spin out of control on its own?
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory News: Long-Term Global Warming Needs External Drivers
- The Economic Times: Global warming not driven by natural forces: Study
- Duke Chronicle: Researchers work with NASA to explain causes of global warming
On the pace of global warming over the beginning of the 21st century
- Real Climate: Global warming and unforced variability: Clarifications on recent Duke study
- Media Matters: 9 Times Scientific Researchers Stood Up To Right-Wing Media For Distorting Their Climate Studies
- Accuweather: Middle-of-the-Road Warming Scenario Most Likely, according to New Study
- Science Daily: Global warming more moderate than worst-case models, empirical data suggest
- Media Matters: Duke Researcher Denounces Rush Limbaugh’s “Ridiculous” Distortion Of His Global Warming Study
On the origin of unforced variability in climate models
- Science Daily: Climate models disagree on why temperature ‘wiggles’ occur
- Science World Report: Climate Models Conflict When it Comes to Explaining Temperature ‘Wiggles’
- Reporting Climate Science: Climate models disagree on why temperature wiggles occur
- Space Daily: Climate models disagree on why temperature wiggles occur
- Neue Zuercher Zeitung (Swiss newspaper)
On the causes of unforced variability in climate models
- Climate Lab Book: Top-of-atmosphere contribution to unforced variability in global temperature
- And Then There’s Physics: Oh no, now I need to eat my words!